Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pomotion and Awards Ceremony



June 13, 2008 i graduated from Margarita Middle school. it was one of the best days of my life! Its sad but i already miss everyone and its only been 2 week of summer! I'm definitely going to miss Emily Carper and Olivia Thompson! they've been great friends to me this year but unfortunately they're going to TV instead of Chap.... I love them and will always miss u.
<-This picture is with all my 8Th grade friends (the ones i hung out with) and my old principle. Congrats to everyone that survived there middle school years because i know now that these were probably the worst years of my life. (at least that's what i heard). Its very sad to think that I'm never going to c them again but ya i hope that we will meet all together again this summer! Can any of u guys say beach?!?!?! Here we come!!!


Well the Monday before school got out we our awards night for school. Its great to think that all my friends got awards. I was lucky to get an award from the most funniest teacher ever... Mr. Spatz! I was kinda surprised that he have one to me but now thinking about it i really am not surprised! Congrats to all my friends yet again but this time also for just being u... all of u have put a HUGE impact on my life and i hope now u know that so ya I <3>
<- This is a picture of all my friends at the awards night...everyone: (left) Alex, Maddie, Briar, Courtney, Megan, Kristie, ME, Allisha, Olivia, Abby, and Emily! It was an amazing time for all of us. yet again CONGRATS!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved the awards night and promotion. It was sad though because lots of people were crying. I'll admit I was one of them.

Abby said...

you girls are too cute!! You are going to LOVE high school I know I did!! Congratulations!!

cari said...

I wish I could have been there for your promotion. Seems like you guys had so much fun. I can't believe you are starting high school soon. Crazy!