Monday, June 30, 2008

Beach Days!!!















The beach is only the beginning of a great and wonderful summer!!! i just need to go at least 3 times this summer!! 1 down 2 to go!!! hehehehe! I love the beach its so much FUN!!! i had a great time playing Beach volleyball, playing in the water and just relaxing on the beach!i was so happy when i found out who was all going... my mom, Michael, Nicole, Natalie, Kendra, Kayla, and me! it was fun to talk and play around with all of them! i can't wait to do it again!!! i loved talking on the beach all though. i talked so long that i got a sun burn all the way down my back and the back of my legs!! it hurt so BAD!!! i hope the next time i go that all my friends would be there!!! but that's a lot of people so maybe not all of them!

2 comments:

Thomas said...

THE BEACH IS HEAVEN

cari said...

I feel kinda bad that I haven't made it to the beach yet this sumer. I really should take POrter and Carter cause they would love it!