Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Blog


Hi everyone this is my blog... this is my first plog so i don't have anyhing good yet so ya i promise now that i'll put lots of pictures on it so it will be more exciting. i love having my sister because she has one and knows how to have an awesome blog! well my family is great there is my mom and dad (deana and dave) abby, jeff (bro-in-law),aaron, michael, me,noah(nephew), swayer (nephew), and soon to be ryder (nephew) so ya thats my family so far... abby and jeff got married June 14, 2003... then on april 19, 2005 my sister had naoh, and on march 20, 2007 my sister had sawyer ,and on August 5, 2008 ryder is due. i luv my family so very much! well this is me and noah with a star fish at leo carrillo.my family has been going to leo carrillo evry year since i was 3!!! Crazy i know!!! i luv going every year.well thats all for me now.
TTYL, Leslie

5 comments:

Ky said...

sounds good!! haha. i'm excited to hear more about you and your family...lol
keep it good!!!

Abby said...

I love your blog....you are so cute and such an awesome aunt. Noah and Sawyer just love blesie!!!

Unknown said...

How cool LES!!! You've got a BLOG!!!! Can't wait to read more and more. And I just love that picture of you!!! Good job Abby helping her set it up!!!

Thomas said...

woo hoo!!! leslie got a blog!

Allisha said...

oh i love you, leslie. i have a few blogs, i just never rele update them haha. ill most definately be checking this out. ♥ya