Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN!!!

Well sorry but i don't have any pictrues for this one so ya sorry! Well this year for halloween i did some fun stuff man. i first went trick or treating with Brian, Briar, Dean, John, Kayla, and Alyssa. It was pretty fun. Then after that i had a little tid bit but what i don't care about it anymore!
Then after going home from trick or treating i went to a party. I had tons of fun. I played "Rock Band", hung out with tons of my friends, danced, and played a little bit of darts! I'm so bad at darts its not even funny!! Well after awhile we decided we were going to watch a scary movie! Well they wanted to watch Saw IV but i walked out with some other people because it's rated R. but after like 2 mintues everyone walked out because there was lets say a bad part. I'm VERY VERY happy i walked out before that happened!! Well then we all sat in the hall way for about an hour or so. We sat and talked and had a fun time! well i also got to mean some people that go to my school that i already kinda new but i didn't really know. Well i guess i'll end with that weird thought. bye!
<3 ya,
Leslie

3 comments:

mhurst4488 said...

nicceee

but while u were trick or treating i was playin in the varsity game on tv

cari said...

I'm really bad at darts too Less...maybe it runs in the fam. Way to be an example, you're awesome!

Abby said...

You go Lessy...I am very impressed that you are such a great example. Oh and what did you dress up as???