Sunday, October 19, 2008

CRAZY WEEK!!



Hey ok so i guess im going to start this off with michaels birthday! It was very simple. He just invited Chris, constanza, and Shane over for a dinner. it was really fun because my parents started to tell funny stories about him!! :)

Well im going to move onto homecoming! It was so much fun! We had a great time dancing and sing along to the songs! I was running to all my groups of friends which was really fun! Well one bad thing is the fact that me and Alyssa had the same dress in different colors!! But my talented mother found some cool ways to fix up my dress and no one could tell we were wearing the same dress! Well that was homecoming!!

Ok... so... WILD WACKY DAY!! That was a fun day! All my friends did it.... well most of them did!! i wore a teal shirt, lime green shorts black leggings, and a tye died head band. Everyone all day kept saying i was a hippie!! it was pretty sad!! but what ever!! Well that was my crazy week!

3 comments:

cari said...

Looks like you are having way too much fun! Porter and Carter love looking at all your pictures.

Unknown said...

Leslie Homecoming was SOOOO MUCH FUNN!!!

mhurst4488 said...

vera nice leslies got a bloggg