Monday, July 14, 2008

Girls Camp!!!

W0W!!! i just got back from girls camp on friday!!! i'll start from the beginning!!!

So the car ride up... Sis. Minor, Sis. Blackburn, Alyssa, Briar, Justine, Danilla, me and Kayla!!! on the way up we talked... took pictures... sang High School Musical... and added a part to our camp song/ cheer!!!it was so much fun!!!! Then we stopped at the park to have lunch and just play around! We played with justines spandex!!! it was CRAZY!!!!! but SO much fun!!! We were so lucky to find out that we had the farthest camp spot!!! yay not!!!! it was SO long!!! it was like a hike trip to camp!!! well that week was fun, crazy, and exciting!! it was hard to be happy and stuff when i was so tired!!! we went to bed at about 12 and woke up at 7!!! it was pretty crazy!!! Well thats my crazy girls camp!!!! nothing really exciting!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Girls Camp was fun! I love your slideshow! So cute!!!

cari said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! What good memories I have of the ONE year I went to girls camp. Sad huh, I better you never knew I only went to one year.

Abby said...

what about that cute nephew that greeted you once you got home from girls camp....I think he is definitly blog worthy!!!

Oh and i am glad you had fun at camp!!

Thomas said...

wow, that sounds like loads of fun